1A – Hum (Three note scale)
The video below will take you step by step thru a vocal warm up made just for kids. This 3 note exercise should be sung in a relaxed way.This exercise is to be practiced daily. After you finish with the video for a week ill brief you with information on what next to be done.
how to practice
- Practicing 5 to 15 Minutes (Depending on your child’s interest – Remember 5 Min should be minimum)
- Do not force the practice on them, but rather try to participate along Side in Music Learning.
- Few minutes daily is much better than once or twice a week of long Practice.
1B – Hum (Three note scale)
Journaling your vocal practice
- Record your voice and upload it on youtube/sound-cloud (if you don’t have an account, i recommend that you make one. Keep it private or public – depends on you).
- Share the youtube/sound-cloud link of your voice so i can evaluate the improvement of your voice.
- Journaling your voice keeps record of where you started and how you have improved by time.
Steps to recording your voice
- Download the audio file to your computer.
- Practice along with the audio file several times before you want to record.
- use your mobile phone/voice recorder and record your child/yourself voice
- upload it youtube (you can keep this to private mode – if you dont want the world to see this)
- if you don’t have a Youtube/SoundCloud account, i recommend that you make one, using your gmail account.
If you have any thoughts, questions, please leave a comment at the bottom of this page.