“Five Note Penta Scale”
Benefits & how to practice the Five Note Penta Scale Exercise
- Strengthens your Finger Muscles.
- This Exercise is to be done in your leisure time.
- Dynamics – helps to improve the control you have on the volume(sound) of piano playing.
- It’s such an easy exercise, but also surprisingly difficult for those who may not have strong finger muscles.
Video Demonstration – Caleb showing us what this exercise looks like.
Try this exercise on the Piano.
- Take a print of the chart
- Each of the five notes suggested here are a “Five-Note Scale” in different keys.